Data Management Solutions
As researchers, you know that your clinical data is your most precious resource. Without clean, high-quality data your study or submission is dead in the water! Emanate Life Sciences is here to help you protect that data through our various clinical data management services.
With over 15 years of data management experience in multiple therapeutic areas, the Emanate team the importance of high-quality clinical data. Our data management services are all designed to ensure proper oversight of your data.
How We Work
Your clinical trial is unique. We take the time to understand the nuances of your trial and adapt our services to your needs. We:
- Apply our extensive knowledge to your situation
- Customize our approach and tools to your study, project, trial, or industry segment
- Treat your data with the detailed attention required so that your findings will have submission-quality
- Work with your current team(s) in a productive and cross-functional manner, adding value through both our data management skills and our team management skills
Data Management Service Options
Emanate is proud to offer data management services in flexible configurations to fit your needs and your budget. We’ll meet you where you are now, whether that’s study start-up, conduct, or close-out.
Data Management Organizational Set-Up
We will build an experienced team and work within your environment, with your in-house teams every step of the way, overseeing your data quality end-to-end, ensuring submission success.
Data Management Consulting Services Can Include:
- Evaluate and Setup Internal Data Management Team
- SOP Development
- Data Collection Standards
- Clinical Data Management Systems
- Data Management CRO Selection
Data Management Execution
Emanate provides data management consulting services in executing your clinical trial. Depending upon your needs, we can execute your clinical trial or work side by side with your CRO and assist in your company in data management oversight.
Data Management Execution Services Can Include:
- CRO Oversight
- Study Data Management Oversight
- Electronic Data Capture Setup
- External Data Setup (Labs, Biomarkers, and devices, etc.)
- Review and Creation of Data Management Documentation
- Data Review
- Interim & Final Data Locks