Data Management Solutions
As a clinical research professional, you know that your clinical data is your most precious resource. With over 40 combined years of data management experience in multiple therapeutic areas, the Emanate team understands the importance of high-quality clinical data. Our data management services are designed to ensure proper oversight of your data, from study start-up to study conduct and through study closeout.
How We Work
Your clinical trial is unique. We take the time to understand the nuances of your trial and adapt our services to your needs. We:
- Apply our extensive knowledge to your situation
- Customize our approach and tools to your study, project, trial, or industry segment
- Treat your data with the detailed attention required so that your findings will have submission-quality
- Work with your current team(s) in a productive and cross-functional manner, adding value through both our data management skills and our team management skills
Data Management Service Options
Emanate is proud to offer data management services in flexible configurations to fit your needs and your budget. We’ll meet you where you are now, whether that’s study start-up, conduct, or close-out.
Data Management Organizational Set Up
We will build an experienced team and work within your environment, with your in-house teams, overseeing your data quality end-to-end, ensuring submission success.
Data Management Consulting Services Can Include:
- Evaluate and Set Up Internal Data Management Team
- SOP Development
- Data Collection Standards
- EDC Evaluations and Selection
- Data Management CRO Selection
Data Management Execution
Emanate provides data management consulting services in executing your clinical trial. Depending upon your needs, we can execute your clinical trial as a dedicated service provider, or work side by side with your CRO and assist in data management oversight.
Data Management Execution Services Can Include:
- CRO Oversight
- Study Data Management Oversight
- EDC Database Setup
- CDASH/SDTM Expertise
- External Data Setup (Labs, Biomarkers, and devices, etc.)
- Review and Creation of Data Management Documentation
- Data Review
- Interim & Final Data Locks
- Clinical Programming Support
Data Management Advisory Services
For early phase trials where full data management services are not required, we offer a unique advisory service. As your data management advisors, we wnssure you are maintaining high data quality and data integrity. We’ll spend a predetermined number of hours each week reviewing your setup and offering our expertise to ensure you are maintaining good data “hygiene”.